- Certified as Oracle Certified Expert, Oracle Database 11g Release 2 SQL Tuning.
- Minimum Five(5) Years professional experience working as Oracle OBA.
- Experiencing working with multiple Oracle version 10g, 11g and 12c regardless of OS.
- Thorough knowledge of Oracle OBA and its implementations.
- To work under pressure and provide expert advice.
- Experience supporting, configuring and tuning databases to work with ERP applications like JDE, BI etc.
- Experience with Backup and Recovery using RMAN.
- Extensive experience of RAC.
- Writing technical documents.
- Maintaining monitoring systems to provide 24x7 cover.
- Administration of databases in a Storage Area Network environment.
- Experience maintaining table spaces.
- Schema Management.
- Data Migration between Production and Development environments.
- Restoring and Cloning of databases.
- Coordination and assistance for other Administrators related to DB.
- Install, configure Oracle installation on client machines.
- Configuring & Assisting the application team with Oracle connectivity with applications.
- Export/import of schemas and tables as per the users requests.
- Database migration between servers.
- Database restore and recovery in case of any hardware failure or database corruption.
- Code migration provided by developers.
- Resolving day to day errors of end users for database connectivity, locking, space, DB locks, etc.