ERP Application Consultant
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems, aviation management, engineering, or a related field.
• Certifications in the proposed ERP solution, such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
• Certifications in cloud computing, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, or Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect.
• Certifications in related technologies such as SQL, data analysis, business analysis, specific programming languages & security.
o At least 10 years of experience in multiple IT area and at least 6 years of relevant ERP architecture on the proposed ERP software and related technologies chosen.
o A minimum of 6 years of experience as an ERP consultant in the aviation or a similar industry.
o Extensive knowledge of business processes, ERP development tools, and coding.
o Experience with deploying and maintaining the proposed ERP solution and the related infrastructure.
o Experience with integrating ERP solutions with existing infrastructure, other systems and applications currently being used at KAC and required to be integrated.
Duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Provide technical expertise and guidance on the ERP system design, configuration, customization, testing, and deployment according to the best practices and standards.
- Evaluate existing IT infrastructure and recommending system improvements to optimize the business processes, enhance customer experience, increase productivity, and reduce operational costs.
- Understand the functional specifications and map them to the ERP system features and functionalities.
- Document ERP processes, prepare deployment progress updates and share best practice knowledge.
- Test and troubleshoot the ERP system to ensure its functionality and enhance performance
- Train and support the end-users to effectively use the ERP system.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues or challenges that arise during the project.
- Ensuring compliance with the airline industry regulations and policies regarding data privacy, security, and governance.