Applications Test Engineer (QA)
• A bachelor’s degree in computer science, software engineering, information systems or a related field.
• Certifications in the proposed ERP solution, such as SAP, Oracle, etc.
• Certifications in cloud computing, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, or Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect.
• Certifications in related technologies such as SQL, data analysis, business analysis, specific programming languages & security.
• Relevant certifications in software testing, or specific testing tools.
o At least 5 years of experience in software testing, preferably with exposure to cloud platforms such as IBM Cloud, Oracle Cloud, AWS, Azure, or Google Cloud.
o Experience in testing ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, or Microsoft Dynamic. Essentially, testing the chosen ERP solution.
o Experience in working with test automation tools, test management tools and defect tracking tools.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Reviewing and analyzing the business requirements and functional specifications.
- Designing, developing, and executing test cases, test scenarios and test scripts using cloud services, APIs, frameworks, and tools that ensure coverage, accuracy, and efficiency.
- Reporting and tracking defects and issues and collaborating with other testers, developers, consultants, and stakeholders to resolve them.
- Performing functional testing, integration testing, regression testing, performance testing, security testing and user acceptance testing.
- Evaluating and ensuring the quality, reliability, usability, and compatibility.
- Delivering test results that meet the quality standards and deadlines.
- Ensuring compliance with the industry regulations and policies regarding software testing and quality assurance.
- Documenting the test design, development and execution processes and procedures.
- Providing training and guidance to other testers and users on how to test the solution.
- Contributing to the continuous improvement and innovation of the software testing practices and the software testing tools.