SAP BO Consultant
The BO candidate should have a minimum bachelor's degree with 4 years of IT Experience and 2 years in SAP BO reporting with the following skillsets.
SAP Business Objects (latest version 4. +)
· UDT & IDT
· XCelsius Dashboards
· Advanced Webl Reporting Lumira
· CMC administration
· Maintain the existing BO Universe, reports, Dashboards, Vendor to work with staff to fix production issues.
· Make Additions/amendments or change requests in existing reports/dashboards/Universe as per requirements.
· New Universe design, development & management
· Install of BO server and client tools and configure.
· Develop new Reports, Dashboards with quality and maintain
· Monitor the scheduled reports and take appropriate action in case of failure
· Reports automation.
· Checking reports after any data loading or data patching and taking necessary corrective actions, if any.
· Follow up with business on task log and pending concerns
· Vendor to provide the required documents/reports of the tasks performed/assigned. In addition, to provide the KT of the tasks accomplished to staff.
· Performing Backup-Restore of BO and ETL.
· Perform Requirement gathering.
· Perform analysis of data issues and follow up with the other technical team based on the requirement.
· Follow up on SRs/lRs raised.
· Apply patches and Software upgrades.
· Prepare relevant technical documents.
· Provide weekly/Monthly task reports.
· Raising PMR/Tickets regarding product support and follow-ups.
· Organize Folders/contents/jobs/Objects in the respective 80/ETL applications.
· Content Migration as per request.
· Preparing new application environment set up as per request