• A master’s degree or higher in project management, business administration, aviation management, or a related field (preferably in IT or aviation-related projects).
• A certification in project management, agile methodology, change management such as PMP, PRINCE2, CAPM, etc.
• Certifications in the proposed ERP solution, such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft Dynamics, etc.
• Certifications in cloud computing, such as AWS Certified Solutions Architect, Google Certified Professional Cloud Architect, or Microsoft Certified Azure Solutions Architect.
• Certifications in related technologies such as SQL, data analysis, business analysis, specific programming languages & security.
o A minimum of 10 years of experience in managing complex IT projects, and/or ERP projects in the aviation industry involving multiple stakeholders, vendors, and customers.
o A proven track record of delivering successful projects on time, within budget, and with high quality.
o A strong knowledge of project management methodologies, tools, and best practices.
o A solid understanding of the proposed ERP solution, architecture & technologies including configuring, customizing, integrating, and testing.
o Knowledge of the aviation industry and its business processes, regulations, standards, best practices, specific needs, and challenges.
o Experience in cloud computing, such as deploying, managing, and securing cloud-based applications/data and disaster recovery.
o Experience in seeing projects through the full life cycle, solving problems creatively and manage risks effectively.
o Experience in leading and managing teams of diverse professionals and stakeholders.
o Excellent analytical, communication, leadership, and stakeholder management skills.
Duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Planning, executing, and monitoring the project from initiation to closure.
- Managing the project scope, schedule, budget, quality and resources.
- Coordinating and communicating with the project team, stakeholders, vendors, and sponsors.
- Managing the change requests, testing, training, and deploying the proposed ERP solution.
- Maintain version control and documentation.
- Monitoring, communicating, and reporting the project progress, quality, and performance of the project to various audiences.
- Identifying and managing the risks, issues, and dependencies of the project.
- Ensuring compliance with relevant standards, regulations, best practices of project management & cloud computing and policies regarding data privacy, security & governance.
- Ensuring the quality and delivery of the project deliverables and outcomes according to the agreed specifications and expectations.
- Troubleshooting and resolving any issues or challenges that arise during the project.
- Evaluating and measuring the benefits and value of the project.