HR & Payroll Specialist
• A bachelor’s degree or higher in computer science, information systems, business administration, human resources, or a related field with business process integration.
• Language skills and cultural knowledge of the target regions or countries, as well as familiarity with the local regulations and standards.
o At least 5 years extensive industry experience in adapting and customizing the proposed ERP solution for aviation industry.
o Experience working with cloud platforms, such as AWS, and various technologies that support cloud-based ERP systems, such as databases, web services, security, networking, and storage
o Experience working with stakeholders from different domains, such as business, IT, finance, operations, etc.
Duties and responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Establishing ERP localization needs via business process analysis and consultation.
- Analyzing existing infrastructure and performing IT system enhancements.
- Writing customized programs and scripts, as well as configuring ERP applications.
- Developing user-friendly functionalities and interfaces.
- Testing and validating the localized ERP system for quality and accuracy.
- Providing technical support and training ERP end-users.
- Documenting and sharing best practice knowledge for new localization solutions.
- Collaborating with other teams and vendors to ensure smooth integration and deployment of the localized ERP system.